GPSAP 2021 to 2030: Strategic Objective 7
|Links to Tools and Resources mapped to SO7||Shared by||Country|
Strategic Objective 7, Synergy, partnership and solidarity, aims to develop and sustain multisectoral and multinational synergy, partnership and solidarity to improve patient safety and quality of care. The 5 key strategies are:
- Strategy 7.1: Fully engage all stakeholders that have the potential to have a positive impact on patient safety.
- Strategy 7.2: Promote a common understanding and shared commitment among all stakeholders to successfully deliver the global patient safety action plan.
- Strategy 7.3: Establish networks and convene consultative meetings to foster collaboration and partnership in patient safety.
- Strategy 7.4: Promote cross geographical and multisectoral initiatives to advance action on patient safety.
- Strategy 7.5: Work closely with technical programmes to ensure alignment in patient safety action.
Refer to Global Patient Safety Action Plan (GPSAP) 2021-2030 for the detailed framework for action through the 7 Strategic Objectives and 35 strategies. Each strategy is further operationalized into suggested actions for four key groups or categories of partners: governments, health care facilities and services, stakeholders and the WHO Secretariat.